Shift Youth White Label Burntable Helmet
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing Shift Racing's Youth White Label Burntable Helmet. The Youth White Label Burntable Helmet elevates expectations in quality, value, and style in an approach we call simplistic innovation. This refined approach delivers an aggressive design that eliminates bulk while maximizing utility and function. Or to put it another way—less weight while maintaining the durability and staying true to Fox style.
While preserving both ECE and DOT certifications, in reimagining this helmet we increased ventilation dramatically. With a total of 15 vents—ten intakes and five exhausts—this dirt bike helmet channels a massive volume of air through the helmet as you ride to keep you cool and dry. For White Label, the visor was redesigned to remove the center post. This helps prevent it from breaking during small, slow-speed falls, meaning you can get up and keep charging. The interior of the helmet features a dual-density EPS liner for better energy absorption in case of an impact, and a removable/washable inner liner to keep the interior fresh and funk-free.
VALUE, QUALITY, AND STYLE, ALL-IN-ONE
- Youth motocross helmet
- Shell design eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function
- Injection-molded ABS/PC shell reduces weight while maintaining durability
- Dual-density EPS internal foam for superior impact absorption
- Ten intake and five exhaust vents provide maximum air intake and airflow
- Unique fixed visor system channels more air through the helmet
- Removable and washable inner cheek pads and crown liner system
- Stainless steel D-Ring chinstrap closure
- ECE and DOT approved