FOX Flexair Efekt Pants
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing Fox Racing Flexair Efekt Pants, mobility is everything when it comes to dialing in your best performance on the bike, and the Flexair Efekt Pants are all about moving with you, at every turn. Designed to function seamlessly with the human body, they’re cut from lightweight and flexible materials which anticipate your every move. Flexair gear is race-proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the world's top motocross athletes—these pants are ready to be your new partner in the dirt.
Utilizing our Rider Attack Position (RAP™) construction for greater comfort and fit while in the riding position, the main body uses TruMotion® stretch fabric for a balance of mobility and durability. A double-layer knee system combines a full-grain leather outer knee with an abrasion-resistant inner knee, guarding against both external and internal wear and tear, while the knee system is also smartly tailored for compatibility with braces and guards. To help regulate body temperature, strategically placed venting is incorporated to increase airflow. Put in those hot laps, cool, calm, and loose—the superior mobility and movement of the Flexair Efekt Pants will be right there with you.
Race-Ready, Lightweight Motocross Pants that Move with you
- Rider Attack Position (RAP™) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Precision knee paneling for a slim fit over braces or guards
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion-resistant inner layers provides increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Minimalistic internal liner to reduce chafing
- Reinforced 600D saddle panel to increase durability without sacrificing performance
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex