Alpinestars S-M5 Beam Helmet
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing Alpinestars S-M5 Beam Helmet. This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and lightweight, while the five-density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
Other key design features include an engineered raised area with padding to effectively reduce the forces transmitted to the collarbone and a patented visor release system that ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- The lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact-resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
- The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
- Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance.
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- The side shell coupled with soft EPS foam prevents damage to the collarbone in the event of a crash.
- The soft textile chin strap is 26mm and is wider than the certification requirements for optimal safety and rider comfort.
- Multiple-density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption
- The emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on, while the 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort.
- The patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Removable comfort liner with SILVERPLUS® treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking, effectively drawing perspiration away from the skin.
- The anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
- A size Medium weighs 1370g (DOT).
- The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.
- Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.