Introducing 509's Free Range Gloves, these lower-profile, waterproof/breathable gloves feature a secure velcro closure, warm Thinsulate™ insulation—with more on the back of the hand for extra warmth—and are made from durable, grippy top grain goat leather.
• Articulated construction with accordion stretch zones, providing protection and fit without feeling tight.
• Top grain goat Leather construction for warm, dry, and durable construction.
• Reinforced Pittard's oil tack laser etched palm with double stitching and catenary cut in palm for great grip with reduced bulk.
• 400 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation on the back of the hand, and 100 grams on the palm.
• Shear Lock at gauntlet for an easy and secure fit at the wrist.
• Neoprene cuff with Pull tab
• Waterproof, breathable Hipora® membrane lining – permanently attached
• Warm fleece lining
• Microfiber fleece on the back of thumb - great for a quick goggle wipe