THE ALLIED MONO SUIT IS BUILT FOR THE BIGGEST AND DEEPEST SNOWMOBILE ADVENTURES
Aggressively styled and technology packed, this is a must have if you seek the ultimate in protection and mobility. Featuring 5TECH‚Ñ¢ fabric, fully taped seams, and Cordura Polyester 300d material. The Allied Mono is built with a relaxed fit so that you can get as rowdy as you want. The one-piece design, while obviously super fashionable, also eliminates the gaps that exist in a traditional twopiece getup, meaning you won‚Äôt have to worry about snow or drafts distracting you while you‚Äôre sending it.
Allied uses our new 5TECH‚Ñ¢ material, a Cordura HP 300d face and 10k/10k membrane. The Allied boasts three sets of vents‚Äîinseam, outseam, and underarm‚Äîto let you feel the breeze when you‚Äôre hucking or digging out. The Allied‚Äôs also hooked up with more pockets than you have things to put in them‚Äîinternal, chest, thigh, and hand‚Äîas well as an updated helmet-compatible hood. Burly Cordura instep and lower-leg reinforcements fight off sharp running boards attacks.
- 5TECH‚Ñ¢ material with Cordura HP 300d Polyester face, and 10k/10k membrane
- DWR C8 coating for industry leading hydrophobic fabric surface
- Asymmetric cuffs and wrist gaiter
- Internal suspenders keep Allied in place
- Hand, chest, internal and thigh pockets
- Arm pit, side vent, and thigh ventilation system
- Water proof coil zippers throughout
- Removeable hood
- 600d reinforcements
- Internal boot gaiters