Klim Hibernate Sock
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Introducing Klim's Hibernate Sock, the Hibernate Sock is Klim's warmest and thickest technical sock designed specifically for women to enhance the performance of GORE-TEX boots by wicking moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay warm and dry even in the harshest environments.
SM 5-6, MED 7-10, LG 11-14
- 100% TERRY CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED WARMTH AND PADDED COMFORT
- HIGH THERMAL RETENTION VALUE TO HELP HOLD HEAT IN
- ANKLE SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- ARCH SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- PATTERNED BEND TO PREVENT BUNCHING IN THE ANKLE WHEN BENDING
- ABOVE CALF HEIGHT FOR WARMTH AND COMFORT
- NYLON-REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, AND SOLE FOR ULTIMATE DURABILITY
- 60% MERINO WOOL WOOL, 24% POLYAMIDE, 16% LYCRA
*Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX boots.