These boots are designed to never fail you. They’re not very colorful or fancy, but they’re rugged, protective and with the Sympatex® Moisture-Tech membrane, they will keep you absolutely dry. To ensure these boots are easy-on, easy-off and dependable all day, every day, the Boa® Coiler System with its new high-tensile lace designed for snowmachines was the clear choice. With the extreme abrasive wear from modern running boards, we turned to the heavy industries to find an outsole that offers the traction and durability we were looking for. Turns out the secret recipe was simple, high quality natural rubber. These components are the foundation for a low-profile, high-performance snowmobile and snowbike boot that you can depend to be reliable, supportive and comfortable. The Contego Boot is fully waterproof and proudly passes the rigorous 14-hour Sympatex® waterproofing test.
Sizing: US 7 – 14 / EU 39 – 48
Warranty: 1 Year (Lifetime for Boa Coiler and Laces)
- 100% Waterproof
- Optimal breathability
- Boa Coiler System Technology
- Boa's newest, high-strength laces
- Developed for snowmobiling
- Thin profile
- Durable high grip outsole in natural rubber
- Durable fabrics
- Moisture wicking liner
- Snowbike friendly toe
- The Contego Boot Speed has a narrow to mid-width sole. If you have a narrow to regular width foot, feel free to order true to size. If you have a mid-wide to wide foot, size up one from your regular boot size or take a look at our Vivid Boa Boot, which has a slightly wider sole.