Our most advanced mountain focused glove delivers all the same great attributes of our Level 2 glove but is bolstered by additional insulation featuring 160-grams of Thinsulate and a leather palm for maximum wear resistance and bar control. A moisture wicking liner on the palm and micro fleece for the back side of the hand effectively dissipates sweat keeping your hands dry. The short cuff design is the perfect balance of wrist protection from snow and cold, while still allowing for a highly active riding style without unwanted bulk. Anti-Slip technology connects all fabric layers to create a single layer feel for assured confidence. Features including Backhand Armor for protection from branches and debris; adjustable Velcro wrist enclosures; and integrated goggle squeegee for always clear vision.
- Leather Palm for Ultimate Durability
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation - 160 gram on Back of Hand
- Mapped Lining - Moisture Wicking on Palm and Micro Fleece Back hand
- Outer Layer
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry on low heat
- 3 Years From Date of Purchase