The PIEPS JetForce UL is one of the lightest avalanche airbag packs on the market thanks to its innovative Alpride 2.0 cartridge system. By utilizing two small cartridges that combine compressed argon and C02 gas, they can inflate the 150-liter airbag in less than 5 seconds. The weight of the two small cartridges clocks in at only 440 grams, and those combined with the sleek 690-gram system makes for an ultralight set-up that’s extremely powerful. The cartridges are also sealed, which means they’re travel-friendly. The pack itself is technical and includes a feature-set designed specifically for the backcountry. The deploy trigger can be can be switched to either the left or right shoulder strap and you can adjust the height for personal preference. A dedicated avy-tool pocket stores your probe, shovel handle, and shovel blade and at 20-liters, the pack can also store essential gear.
Buy now and receive 2 free charged canisters for free and $100 off of bag, $200 TOTAL savings! Hurry only 2 left in stock!
- Alpride 2.0 cartridge system is ultralight, extremely powerful, and travel friendly
- Total weight with full cartridges is 1991-grams
- Dynex Ripstop body material (Nylon 100d + PE 200d)
- Dedicated avy equipment pocket
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry allows airbag to deploy while skis are attached
- Helmet holder and internal accessory pocket
- Single piolet carry with removable strap
- Redesigned leg strap is retractable for quick attachment
- Beacon, Shovel, Probe
- 1 Year from Date of Purchase