Introducing the PIEPS JetForce SC 20L, the latest advancement in avalanche airbag technology. Exclusively through Polaris. The PIEPS JetForce SC uses the new Alpride E1 airbag system, which is electrically powered by cutting-edge supercapacitors. This powerful, fan-based system charges via both a micro USB and AA batteries, and is housed in a 20-liter pack that stores essential avalanche safety equipment as well as the gear you need for a day in the backcountry. The system is compact and simple to use, with a single on/off switch and blinking status indicator lights that can be visibly checked from the outside of the pack while being worn. The pack’s mechanical deploy trigger can be switched from shoulder to shoulder for customized preference, and once the pack is deployed, two AA batteries will recharge the capacitors in 40 minutes while in the field. The pack features a dedicated avalanche safety pocket, which stows a shovel handle, probe and shovel blade perfectly. The spacious main compartment stores the sleek Alpride system and is easily accessible with a ¾ length zipper that gives the pack a convenient, front-loading design. At 20-liters, there’s plenty of room to stash extra layers, food, water and emergency gear. The comfortable hip-belt features a stash pocket and also comes with a standard leg-loop to keep the pack from being pulled overhead in the case of an avalanche!
Black with Yellow Interior
- Alpride supercapacitor airbag system is cutting-edge, rechargeable, and powerful
- Charges in 40 minutes via micro USB or AA batteries
- Avalanche safety pocket for shovel handle, probe and shovel blade
- Side load bag allows for easy access to contents
- Hip belt with stash pocket and leg loop as added safety measure to ensure pack stays in place
- Deployment handle enabling you to keep your hand on the throttle while deploying bag
Care and Cleaning Mild soap & water, dry cloth.
Warranty 1 Year From Date of Purchase