Based on the award-winning original, the SNX PILOT is Leatt's first brace specifically for Snowmobile riding and racing. Fully adjustable for individual rider fit and comfort, the SNX PILOT is constructed from Leatt's own Arctic Fusion Compound, a special blend able to withstand extreme low temperatures. The exclusive clip-on padding is constructed from low-temperature impact foam that resists snow sticking to it, for optimal function in snow conditions.
As with all Leatt-braces, the SNX PILOT is built around Leatt's patented Alternative Load Path Technology, which helps protect a rider during a crash by directing impact energy away from the neck onto less vulnerable parts of the body.* ALPT is a key feature of all Leatt-braces.
The SNX PILOT also comes with a waterproof & breathable brace sock that stretches over the brace and increases comfort by keeping out the harsh winter elements.
- Arctic Fusion Compound (AFC) a special blend to withstand extreme cold conditions
- Exclusive SNX clip-on padding resists snow sticking to it
- Legendary Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT)
- Brace sock waterproof & breathable barrier against winter elements, for rider comfort.
- Fully adjustable upper tables (front & rear)
- Approximate weight: (lighter) 790g ± 50g (26oz ± 1.8oz)