We are excited to introduce the Youth V2 Kresa Helmet, this helmet has always delivered exceeding levels of performance to young rippers; it's successor has raised the bar yet again. The All-New Youth V-2 Kresa Helmet comes equipped with A magnetic visor release system (MVRS), a fluid inside®, and a dual-density varizorb™ EPS liner.
"PROTECT WHAT MATTERS"
- Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight Injection molded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- 1 shell and 1 EPS size
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05
- Exceeds DOT