Introducing FOX Racings 360 Merz Pant. Blending a durable main body with strategically placed stretch panels the 360 Merz Pants are durable and itching to race. Helping you keep it loose and moving freely out there, these pants utilize TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch fabric for a near limitless range of motion.
FOX's Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction is used for a riding-specific fit, putting you in the best position to win, while the double-layer knee provides increased abrasion resistance against knee braces, guards and the bike itself.
And finally, to kick up the durability and function, get ready to tear up the track and not your gear with tough Cordura® Ripstop and 600D zonal paneling, and reinforced stitching enhanced tear resistance.
"RACE READY, TOUGH MOTO PANTS THAT MOVE WITH YOU"
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- Cordura® Ripstop combined with 600D zonal paneling create an unmatched combination of durability and function
- Double-layer knee system with a full-grain leather outer and abrasion resistant inner layer provide increased durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Lightweight and flexible Yoke reduces weight and increases comfort
- Internal mesh liner for increased comfort
- Reinforced stitching for enhanced durability and improved tear resistance
- 89% Cordura® N66, 11% spandex dobby