BCA Dozer D-2 EXT Snowmobile Shovel
The ultimate tool for "strategic shoveling" and digging out stuck snowmobiles. The Dozer D-2 EXT is the most effective hoe shovel available; with positive slip-proof grips on both the shaft and blade. The Dozer easily converts to a traditional shovel making it adaptable to any backcountry situation. Extendable and still packable.
The 6061 aluminum BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, "ferrule-less" blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment. Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside. The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio, while taking up minimal storage space in your pack. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
- Weight: 2.1 pounds / 940 grams
- Blade Dimensions: 10 x 11 in / 25.4 x 27.9 cm
- Handle & Shaft Collapsed Length: 18 in / 46 cm
- Handle & Shaft Extended Length: 24 in / 61 cm
- Assembled Collapsed Length: 24.5 in / 62 cm
- Assembled Extended Length: 31.9 in / 81 cm
- Blade/Shaft Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Saw Blade 7"