A PIECE THAT LIVES UP TO IT'S MONIKER
The Stoke jacket will do just that…keep you Stoked on the snow. Our most feature & technology packed shell piece, the Stoke is everything you need to keep you comfortable, dry, and most of all…STOKED.
The Stoke Shell Jacket is built for snowmobilers with the highest demands. Pro rider mapping, 5TECH Pro material is engineered for incredible waterproofness of pressures exceeding 20 meters of water column, and with breathability rating exceeding 20,000 grams of water in 24 hours per square meter. The 509 Stoke utilizes construction that is uniquely FUSION welded. Fused together with no stitching that creates a bond stronger than the material itself. FUSION welding molecularly bonds the fabric together then reinforces with self fabric to produce a seam with nearly twice the cross wise strength of traditional seams. The Fusion seam also provides a waterproof seam, without the stitches that wick into the seam, and thousands of holes puncturing the material.
- Industry awakening FUSION welding provides unparalleled seam strength, and waterproof construction on critical seams and construction points
- 5TECH Pro materials provides 300d polyester face fabric and 20k/20k waterproof/breathable fabric meant for all day ride protection, and comfort
- Hand warmer, chest and internal tech pocketing for organization and protection
- Pro rider mapping and construction built for aggressive riders who demand the best
- Stoke Connect Snap together with Bib for added protection or run it like a normal jacket & bib
- Asymmetric cuffs and wrist gaiters ergonomically protects without restriction
- Zip off hood for full protection when wearing helmet or not
- Waterproof YKK zippers
- Full pit zip ventilation
- Merino collar lining detail