Introducing 509's Sinister X6 Ignite Goggle, with a heated lens and the widest field of view, the Sinister X6 Ignite Goggle enhances vision in unprecedented ways. The ultimate in fog-free performance, with Ignite heated lens technology, simply push a button and the lightweight, strap-mounted rechargeable lithium-ion power pack heats the entire inner lens surface to 104°F. The system features a 2-minute auto-interval mode or ‘always on’ mode with a continuous runtime rating of up to 5 hours at max temp.
- Ignite heated dual lens technology
- Sonic welded, IP57 rated water & dust resistant power pack
- Thermal conductive transparent ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) heated lens
- Mobile app connectivity (coming soon) through integrated power pack Bluetooth
- Strap mounted rechargeable lightweight 7.4v, 2200mAh lithium-ion power pack
- Lightweight rechargeable power pack & charging cable
- Single button ignition: Auto 120 second mode & Always On mode
- 104°F maximum heating temperature
- 4-5 hour continuous max temp runtime
- Audible & LED status indicators
Sinister X6 Ignite Goggle Lens Conditions
Clear Lens - Cloudy, Low Light
Photochromatic Clear Tint - Cloudy & Low Light, Adjusting Tint
Polarized Photochromatic Tint - Sunny, Adjusting Tint
Polarized Yellow Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
Rose Tint - Cloudy, Low Light
Yellow Tint - Sunny
INDUSTRY LEADING ANTI-FOG HARD COATING
We worked closely with an industry leading anti-fog hard coating companies to develop a proprietary, goggle specific, anti-fog technology. We also tirelessly sourced the most durable, scratch resistant lens materials as well. The result is an innovative Italian sourced, dual pane lens. This new technology provides an unmatched anti-scratch rating for both the inner and outer lens. In addition, we applied an additional, dual coated NO SCRATCH, hand applied hard coating. This protective, permanent hard coating provides an unmatched level of scratch resistance to your goggle lens.
COMPLETELY RE-ENGINEERED PHANTOM FRAME TECHNOLOGY
Through advanced engineering we were able to literally hide the frame from your field of view, giving you the maximum visibility possible. We engineered every angle of the X6 phantom frame to slope perfectly to the contours of your face, while minimizing the amount of frame in your field of view. In addition, the frame was designed to fit perfectly inside your 509 helmet.