Keep the throttle wide open all day with the warmth and freedom of the 509 Free Range Gloves. A short gauntlet version of their popular 509 Range Glove, the lower-profile Free Range Glove features top grain goat leather and a reinforced Pittards Oiltac leather palm for rugged gripping strength. Four times as much Thinsulate insulation on the back of hand vs the palm strikes the perfect balance of warmth and dexterity. The waterproof/breathable Hipora membrane ensures total warmth and dryness.
• Articulated construction with accordion stretch zones, providing protection and fit without feeling tight.
• Top grain goat Leather construction for warm, dry, and durable construction.
• Reinforced pittards oiltack laser etched palm with double stitching and catenary cut in palm for great grip with reduced bulk.
• 400g Thinsulate insulation on the back of the hand, 100g on the palm.
• Speed Cinch with Shear Lock at gauntlet for easy and secure fit at the wrist.
• Neoprene cuff with Pull tab
• Waterproof, breathable Hipora membrane lining permanently attached
• Warm fleece lining
• Microfiber fleece on back of thumb great for a quick goggle wipe