The 509 Backcountry snowmobile gloves will keep your digits warm and dry. Pittard leather palms help with your grip and the back of the glove features a premium insulated lining, keeping you warm and dry. 509 gloves are made of only the absolute best materials available. Finally, the snowmobile market has a set of gloves that successfully combine function & durability. Our gloves are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and are covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
- 150g Thinsulate insulation on back, 100g Thinsulate insulation on palms Super tough Schoeller Dynamic Fabric Shell: This waterproof /breathable 4-way stretch cordura fabric results in a dry glove under extreme conditions.
- Waterproof/Breathable Hipora insert extends all the way to the top of guantlet.
- The gauntlet longer than our competitors, featuring an easy pull to tighten drawstring closure. This gauntlet keeps the snow out and your fingers dry and warm.
- Precurved fingers for easy effortless grip
- Reinforced leather in key wear areas of thumb & forefinger
- Normal sizing