Don’t like your gear? Ordered the wrong size? Don’t worry! We offer a 30-day worry-free return policy because we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase! This applies to all merchandise purchased at full-price. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we are unable to offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in new condition, and in original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and an RMA number.
Follow these easy steps to get your gear in the mail, and to get you back on your sled!
STEPS TO RETURNING PRODUCTS
- Create an RMA for the item you wish to return. To create an RMA, please send us an email or give us a call at 1-801-568-MOTO.
- Package all your gear you wish to return along with the tags in the original packaging.
- Include your receipt or proof of purchase and clearly indicate which items you wish to return. Please include the completed RMA Form with your return.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you via email that we have received your return.
- If your return is approved, a credit will automatically be applied to the card used to pay for the item.
- Note: We recommend that you ship your package by a traceable method because we are not responsible for lost packages.
CONDITIONS OF ALL RETURNS/EXCHANGES
- Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase with authorization and by filling out an RMA Form.
- Discontinued Merchandise (a.k.a. Closeout, Sale, and Non-Current) may be exchanged or given a 'store credit' only as these items are non-refundable.
- Special order items are non-refundable/returnable.
- Products must be complete with all original packaging and in new condition.
- When shipping your product back to us, do not use the manufacturer’s packing as your shipping box. This will damage the manufactures product labeling and could void your return, i.e. helmets and boots.
- If you are returning one of these items to us, DO NOT ship the item back to us in just the helmet/boot box. Please put all original packaging including the helmet/boot box inside another box to ship your items back to us.
- These boxes get damaged in transit and can damage your item you wish to return. Items returned to us in such condition will be refused or subject to a restocking fee.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own return shipping costs.
- All opened DVDs are non-refundable.
- Free items must be returned with purchased items. If a free item is not returned, the retail price of the free item will be taken off your refund.
- If a coupon code is used at checkout, you will be refunded the price of the retail less the amount coupon code. If coupon code was used for a combination for two items, i.e. 509 helmet and goggle combo; both items must be returned to get a full refund.