- This accessory is a must have for backcountry sledders going big.
- The shoulder armor affixes with Velcro. Chest Armour fits inside internal zips of vest.
Moisture-wicking and thermal properties allow the Inferno Pant to function equally well as a base-layer or mid-layer fleece. Highly breathable fabric enables the pant to assist GORE-TEX shells in transmitting moisture away from the body. Durable flat-lock stitching and an abrasion-resistant finish combine to create a thermal pant with dependable performance.
- POLYESTER FLEECE/SPANDEX/THERMAL GUARD CONSTRUCTION
- COMFORT PATTERNING DESIGN
- MOISTURE WICKING
- MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY
- COMFORTABLE STRETCH FABRIC
- 380 GRAM, LOW BULK, ANTI-PILING FLEECE
- FLAT LOCK STITCHING FOR INCREASED COMFORT
- 4 EXTERNAL POCKETS (2 HAND, 1 BACK, 1 CARGO)
- SIDE WAIST ADJUSTMENT
- YKK ZIPPER
- MICRO-INJECT LOGO
HydrX coating 2,000mm/2,000g/m Shell - durable nylon/polyester shell with HydrX coatingLining FXR embossed nylon taffeta lining Insulation 200g combined F.A.S.T./FXR Thermal Flex Insulation value F.A.S.T. - Advanced flotation assistant closed cell foam insulation system inside the FXR Helix pants.
YKK front zipper with placket/snap closure - YKK side leg zipper with placket - 3M scotchlite reflective - Adjustable fixed suspenders - Overall snow pants allow for adjustable waist system - Pre-curved knees - Reinforced knee, instep and hem - Storm cuffs with boot lace retention snaps Zip-off leg extensions
DURABLE 600D SHELL MATERIAL COMBINED WITH ACMT TECHNOLOGY MAKE THIS AN EXTREMELY FUNCTIONAL PANT THAT MERCHANDISES WITH THE ENTIRE FXR MTN/CROSSOVER JACKET COLLECTION.
Introducing 509's Tactical Softshell, this best-of-both-worlds protection makes it perfect for riding and exploring in mild and sloppy conditions. Additional features like a removable/adjustable hood, adjustable hem, and snow-blocking wrist gaiters add to the weather-blocking abilities of this supercharged jacket!
- Hood adjusters along front and circumferential
- Softshell material with a water resistant face and insulating micro fleece lining
- Woven Softshell material 10k/10k
- Asymmetric main zipper
- Removable hood
- Adjustable draw cord hem
- Wrist gaiters
- Chest pocket
KLIM's Storm Bib provides high-quality function with an all-new no-bulk fit and smartly redesigned features to make it a 2013 favorite. Highlighting it's updates are quick-adjust suspender cam locks, double the amount of 3M Scotchlite reflective material and an ultra-secure three-position lower boot cuff adjustment system designed to ensure a secure, snow-blocking ride all season long.
For riders looking to ride in a premium non-insulated bib with an incredibly refined, bulk-free fit, the Storm is a great choice.
- DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF 3M SCOTCHLITE REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- 3 POSITION BOOT HEM ADJUSTMENT VIA HEAVY DUTY HYPALON TAB AND RING SNAPS
- QUICK ADJUST SUSPENDER CAM LOCKS
- SLIMMER CUT TO REDUCE EXCESS BULK
- AGGRESSIVE STYLE LINES
- CENTER BACK K LOGO
EXTERIOR FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- GORE-TEX THREE-LAYER LAMINATE TECHNOLOGY
- KLIM'S EXCLUSIVE SEAT DRY TECH CONSTRUCTION
- HIGH STRENGTH NYLON SHELL MATERIALS
- AGGRESSIVE PATTERNING¬†
- DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF MAX VISIBILITY 3M SCOTCHLITE REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- NON-RESTRICTIVE GUSSETING
- FULL LENGTH SIDE ZIPS
- SIDE BIB STRETCH PANELS
- DOUBLE STITCHING IN KEY STRESS AREAS
- WATER RESISTANT YKK ZIPPERS
- DOUBLE HEAD FRONT CENTER ZIPPER
- KILL SWITCH D-RING
- EMBROIDERED LOGOS
- GLOVE-FRIENDLY ZIPPER PULLS
MAX FLOW VENTILATION
- MAX FLOW VENTILATION: FULL LENGTH SIDE ZIPS
CARGO, COMFORT AND RIDE FEATURES
- 4 EXTERNAL POCKETS (2 HAND, 2 CHEST)
- HIGH-STRENGTH CORDURA IN HIGH-WEAR AREAS
- INTERNAL COMFORT LINER
- REMOVABLE ANATOMICALLY SHAPED KNEE/SHIN PADS
- INTEGRATED POWDER HATER BOOT GAITER DESIGN
- NON-SLIP ADJUSTABLE SUSPENDERS¬†
- HEM LOOP FOR GATOR TAB TO PASS THROUGH AND KEEP HEM DOWN