Weight Loss on Models
- all Axys Trail mufflers 10 lbs, all Axys Race mufflers 13 lbs
- all Pro Chassis Trail mufflers 9 lbs
- all IQ Chassis Trail mufflers 9 lbs, std mufflers 10 lbs
- all Edge and Gen II Chassis Race mufflers exc. xcr 10 lbs
- all Gen II Triple Race Muffler 9 lbs
- 6" can (body)
- The lowest in weight loss and performance but provides increase of machine performance with minimal noise volume, but definitely improves the exhaust tone.
- 5" can (body)
- Medium weight loss and performance while providing increase of performance over the Trail with a noticeable increase in noise volume over stock silencer
- Additional weight is saved by less packing inside the can, increasing noise output
- Heat dissipates faster allowing the machine to run cooler
- 4" can (body)
- Highest increase in horsepower and greatest weight loss of the three while giving definite performance increase over the Standard and Trail
- Less packing inside silencer allows for additional weight loss but noticeable noise increase and allows the heat to dissipate even faster
MBRP builds three styles of mufflers. MBRP builds only the Trail style for some sleds, while offering Trail and Standard or Trail and Race for other sled models. If you do not see your sled listed below please check the other styles of exhaust mbrp offers, if you are still having issues just shoot us an email email@example.com
Strong group communication is the key to any successful day of adventuring. Find separated friends, communicate plans, and share observations in real-time with the BC Link radio group communication system. The Smart Mic user interface is located at your fingertips, meaning you never need to dig this two-way radio system out of your pack to change the settings.
- 12 oz. / 340 grams
- Smart Mic Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.0 x 1.8 (inches) 8.0 x 4.0 x 4.5 (cm
- Base Unit Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.0 x 6.0 (inches) 6 x 5 x 15 (cm)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Integrates into all new Stash packs
- 22 FRS and GMRS channels + 121 sub-channels ensures minimal interference
- Radio includes option for pre-set channel selections
- Glove-friendly controls, optimized for easy handling; Smart Mic Unit provides push-to-talk button, on/off switch, volume control, battery indicator, loudspeaker, channel selection, and an earphone jack
- Base unit includes a rechargeable lithium ion battery, optional channel preset selections
- Compatible with all standard FRS/GMRS radios
- Waterproof to IP56 standards
- 110-Volt charger adapter connects to mini USB port on base unit
Last season the innovative 509 Altitude helmet took the snowmobile industry by storm. Described as a sleek yet aggressive helmet, it is packed with industry-leading features. Despite the rave reviews and success of this helmet, we went back to the drawing board and asked, “How can we improve?” The result….CARBON FIBER! You heard correctly. All-new for 2016 is the full Carbon Fiber Altitude helmet the same fit and function you've come to expect, now crafted from one of the strongest materials on the planet. Strength aside, the Carbon Fiber Altitude is noticeably lighter than its thermoplastic counterpart. If you are looking for the very best snowmobile helmet, look no further than the all-new 2016 509 Carbon Fiber Altitude helmet!
The Altitude helmet meets or exceeds DOT & ECE 2205 safety certification standards. It features an innovative dual density, interlocking EPS foam liner that provides top crash protection in the event of an accident. The front chin area of the helmet is protected by a specially designed expanded polyurethane chin insert that provides front impact protection. The outer shell is made of specially designed carbon fiber for maximum shell strength with minimal weight.
In addition to its safety accolades, performance was a key focus during the development process. Innovative aerodynamic channels run across the entire contour of the helmet. These channels are integrated directly into shell and direct adequate air flow into the specially designed vent scoops. The Altitude helmet features 6 integrated vent scoops that provide necessary ventilation to keep you comfortable when riding. Overall, the Altitude features 8 intake/exhaust vent ports. And for those cold days, snap in the included cold weather breath box. The unique aerodynamic visor features a locking-top center mount that holds the visor in place and prevents unwanted visor movement.
The Altitude was designed with two key fit metrics in mind: Rider fit & Goggle fit. First, we created a custom interior EPS matched with a premium removable liner. The Carbon Fiber Altitude is available in 8 sizes from XS to 4XL (Thermoplastic Altitude available in 11 sizes from Youth small to Adult 4XL). These 8 sizes are carefully designed across 3 outer shell molds - our competitors only use 2. This provides a precision fit, while minimizing overall helmet circumference. The neck brace ready, contoured shell base provides a comfortable, yet snug feel when putting the helmet on. When the helmet is fully in place it provides an unmatched comfort fit that prevents unwanted helmet movement. The eyeport of the Altitude helmet was carefully crafted to fit our 509 Sinister X5 & Aviator goggles perfectly, further improving our world famous “509 helmet & goggle combo” fit. The Altitude helmet & 509 brand goggles are two product designed to fit and perform at the highest level when used in combination. And because fit is only as good as the overall weight, the Carbon Fiber Altitude weighs in under 1100g while the Thermoplastic Altitude starts at a class leading 1260g.
Finally, the always important STYLE FACTOR. We wanted this helmet to not only perform at the highest level, but to look good doing it. The shell features sleek, yet aggressive lines that provide an innovative and unmatched look. Everything - from the integrated front mouth vent, to the innovative ventilation channels, to the sweeping upward-kicked visor - provides a flowing and seamless transition. Last, but definitely not least, we know you want to show off your riding talent while wearing the Altitude helmet. That's why each Altitude comes standard with an innovative GoPro camera mount that mounts securely in seconds to the top visor mount.
Altitude Carbon Fiber Helmet Size Chart
|US Hat Sizes||6 5⁄8 - 6 3⁄4||6 7⁄8 - 7||7 1⁄8 - 7 1⁄4||7 3⁄8 - 7 1⁄2||7 5⁄8 - 7 3⁄4||7 7⁄8||8 - 8 1⁄8||8 1⁄4|
|Inches||20 7⁄8 - 21 1⁄4||21 5⁄8 - 22||22 3⁄8 - 22 3⁄4||23 1⁄8 - 23 1⁄2||23 7⁄8 - 24 1⁄4||24 5⁄8||25 - 25 3⁄8||25 3⁄4|
|Centimeters||53 - 54||55 - 56||57 - 58||59 - 60||61 - 62||63||64 - 65||66|
BCA Dozer D-2 EXT Snowmobile Shovel
The ultimate tool for "strategic shoveling" and digging out stuck snowmobiles. The Dozer D-2 EXT is the most effective hoe shovel available; with positive slip-proof grips on both the shaft and blade. The Dozer easily converts to a traditional shovel making it adaptable to any backcountry situation. Extendable and still packable.
The 6061 aluminum BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, "ferrule-less" blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment. Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside. The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio, while taking up minimal storage space in your pack. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
- Weight: 2.1 pounds / 940 grams
- Blade Dimensions: 10 x 11 in / 25.4 x 27.9 cm
- Handle & Shaft Collapsed Length: 18 in / 46 cm
- Handle & Shaft Extended Length: 24 in / 61 cm
- Assembled Collapsed Length: 24.5 in / 62 cm
- Assembled Extended Length: 31.9 in / 81 cm
- Blade/Shaft Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Saw Blade 7"
This nine-ounce shoulder AvaLung sling may be the most important piece of life-saving equipment you can wear when traveling in avalanche terrain.
- Allows an avalanche victim to breathe fresh air directly from the snowpack
- Diverts CO2 away from fresh-air intake
- Ultra-lightweight—only 265 g (9.3 oz), S/M
- S/M fits 44 kg-73 kg (100-160 lb)
- M/L fits 68 kg-102 kg (150-225 lb)
- Note: Also available as an AvaLung pack.
Introducing 509's Delta R3 Carbon Fiber Ignite Helmet, the 509 Delta R3 Carbon Fiber Ignite Helmet is the ultimate multi-use all-in-one helmet, featuring the ability to switch between three configurations: dual sport, full face, and open face. The Ignite heated face shield ensures clear vision in the harshest conditions. Carbon fiber construction keeps it super light, while a fully loaded list of features, including the glove-friendly Fidlock magnetic strap buckle, surpasses the most demanding rider’s expectations.
- Carbon fiber hand laid up shell for lightweight performance
- DOT/ECE certified
- Comes standard with Fidlock® easy-open magnetic strap clasp
- Comes standard with our new Pro Series Liner and Cheekpads
- Comes standard with a cold weather breathbox
- 2 shell sizes, and dual density EPS for optimal fit
- Ignite 12 volt heated dual pane shield
- Visor for dual sport capability
- Fidlock chin strap for confidence
- DOT/ECE helmet weight from 1450 grams