The world's best radio for backcountry communication.
The BCA Bc link radio 2.0 is the next generation of the great line of radios and communication from BCA, with an added 2 watts of usable power to add to an already impressive usable range. The on/off channel selection dial switch is protected from inadvertent channel changing. Comes with long-lasting built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, durable cord/base unit, and new battery percentage power display. Integrates into all BCA float avalanche airbags and BCA stash backpacks.
Find your separated friends, communicate group rides, scout and stick to lines and share observations in real time with the bc link communication system
Strong group communication is the key to any successful day of adventuring. Find separated friends, communicate plans, and share observations in real-time with the BC Link radio group communication system. The Smart Mic user interface is located at your fingertips, meaning you never need to dig this two-way radio system out of your pack to change the settings.
- 12 oz. / 340 grams
- Smart Mic Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.0 x 1.8 (inches) 8.0 x 4.0 x 4.5 (cm
- Base Unit Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.0 x 6.0 (inches) 6 x 5 x 15 (cm)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Integrates into all new Stash packs
- 22 FRS and GMRS channels + 121 sub-channels ensures minimal interference
- Radio includes option for pre-set channel selections
- Glove-friendly controls, optimized for easy handling; Smart Mic Unit provides push-to-talk button, on/off switch, volume control, battery indicator, loudspeaker, channel selection, and an earphone jack
- Base unit includes a rechargeable lithium ion battery, optional channel preset selections
- Compatible with all standard FRS/GMRS radios
- Waterproof to IP56 standards
- 110-Volt charger adapter connects to mini USB port on base unit
Keep your airbag on, even when digging out sleds.
Compatible with all sleds! With the MtnPro Tunnel Bag, your extra shovel is accessible and secure-along with all your extra gear for an unexpected night out. This low profile tunnel bag includes a breakaway carry strap, external shovel carry, venting system, waterproof interior drybag, drain hole and interior pockets for small items.
- 15.5" wide x 15.5" long x 5" deep.
- 3.2 pounds / 1,452 g
- 21 liters of storage capacity
Does not include shovel as pictured.
To prevent interference with the cooling system on the Ski-Doo Rev Gen 4 chassis, the MtnPro Tunnel bag requires an adapter kit for use with the Ski-Doo Linq system.
BCA Dozer D-2 EXT Snowmobile Shovel
The ultimate tool for "strategic shoveling" and digging out stuck snowmobiles. The Dozer D-2 EXT is the most effective hoe shovel available; with positive slip-proof grips on both the shaft and blade. The Dozer easily converts to a traditional shovel making it adaptable to any backcountry situation. Extendable and still packable.
The 6061 aluminum BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, "ferrule-less" blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment. Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside. The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio, while taking up minimal storage space in your pack. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
- Weight: 2.1 pounds / 940 grams
- Blade Dimensions: 10 x 11 in / 25.4 x 27.9 cm
- Handle & Shaft Collapsed Length: 18 in / 46 cm
- Handle & Shaft Extended Length: 24 in / 61 cm
- Assembled Collapsed Length: 24.5 in / 62 cm
- Assembled Extended Length: 31.9 in / 81 cm
- Blade/Shaft Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Saw Blade 7"
Backcountry Access Tracker 3 Beacon / Transceiver
Tracker's legendary ease-of-use in a smaller package. The Tracker3 has Tracker2's renowned ease of use and instantaneous real-time displayand it's 20 percent smaller and lighter. T3 is the thinnest multi-antenna transceiver available. Three antennas and no-nonsense multiple burial searching.
- Unit weight with batteries: 7.6 ounces / 215 grams
- Harness weight: 3.5 oz / 100 grams
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x .9 inches / 11.5 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Multiple burial indicator light
- Bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Range: 50 meters
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
BCA Stealth 270 Snowmobile Probe
Designed for professionals and deep snowpacks, the Stealth 300 is the burliest option in the Backcountry Access Stealth probe lineup.
Our Quick-lock technology guarantees the easiest and fastest assembly on the market. Our nested Stealth probe section helps free up additional storage space in your pack. Say goodbye to flogging cables and deployment hangups. Equipped with lase- etched depth markings and Quick-lock functionality, BCA's Stealth probes are built to last and save valuable seconds during an avalanche rescue when time matters.
- Weight: 10.9 ounces / 310 grams
- Extended Length: 8′ 10″ / 270 cm
- Collapsed Length: 17.7″ / 45 cm
- Diameter: .51″ / 1.3 cm