Klim Pieps DSP Sport
The PIEPS DSP Sport Avalanche Beacon is the go-to beacon for the everyday snowmobiling backcountry traveler, offering circular range, a smart transmitter, and three-antenna accuracy in an easy-to-use package.
Simplified and streamlined yet outfitted with all the features needed for fast, accurate searches in the event of a slide, the PIEPS DSP Sport Avalanche Beacon is as easy to use as it is powerful. With a 50-meter circular range, three antennas for pinpoint search accuracy, and a smart transmitter to aid in fast recovery, the DSP Sport is the go-to beacon for anyone venturing into the backcountry. The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response.
- THREE ANTENNAS PLUS SELF-CHECKING REFERENCE ANTENNA
- DIRECTION AND DISTANCE FROM INITIAL DETECTION
- SMART TRANSMITTER ADJUSTS SIGNAL TO ALLOW FOR THE EASIEST SOLUTION IN A MULTIPLE BURIAL SCENARIO
- CIRCULAR RANGE FOR EXTENDED, SYMMETRICAL SEARCH AREA
- CONTINUOUS CARRIER MODE FOR USE WITH OLDER, ANALOG BEACONS
- MARK FUNCTION FOR MULTIPLE BURIAL SCENARIOS
- BEACON DRIFT ADJUSTMENT TO PICK UP BEACONS TRANSMITTING DRIFTED SIGNALS
- COMPATIBLE WITH IPROBE FOR ADDED SEARCH CAPABILITIES
- UPDATEABLE SOFTWARE VIA USB (SOLD SEPARATELY)
BCA TRACKER S AVALANCHE TRANSCEIVER
Bca's most streamlined, high performance avalanche beacon in a value package price. Included in the package is a harness & batteries. Simplicity is speed!
The BCA Tracker S avalanche transceiver is very affordable easy to use digital transceiver that has the performance, ease of use and instantaneous real-time display of the tracker 3 beacon without motion-sensing or upgradeable software advanced features needed by snow professionals saving you money and still getting a fantastic beacon without any added costs.
457 kHzMAX RANGE
55 metersSEARCH STRIP WIDTH
three AAA alkalineBATTERY LIFE
minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode. (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)UNIT WEIGHT WITH BATTERIES
5.8 oz / 165 g including batteries (not harness.HARNESS WEIGHT
4.2 oz / 120 gramsDIMENSIONS
4.5 x 2.8 x 1.0 inches / 11.5 x 7.1 x 2.6 cmWARRANTY
Limited 5-year warranty.ORIGIN
Assembled and tested in the USA.PATENTS & LICENSES
U.S. patent numbers: 6,167,249 & 6,484,021, B. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Klim PIEPS PRO BT
Introducing Pieps Pro BT, with a smart transmitter that auto-adjusts the sending antenna to give searching beacons the best signal, a huge 60-meter circular range, and mark and scan function for multiple burial scenarios, the PIEPS DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon has all the cutting-edge features pros need.Designed forsnowmobiler backcountry rider who regularly venture into serious terrain, the PIEPS DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon is packed with features. In addition to its massive 60-meter circular range and 55-meter search strip, the DSP Pro features an innovative smart transmitter that recognizes other buried devices and auto-adjusts its signal to aid in more accurate recovery. Throw in a self-check function for always-accurate antennas and Digital Signal Processing to account for wayward beacon signals, and the DSP Pro is as reliable as it is capable. The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response.
BCA Tracker 3 Avalanche Beacon
Backcountry Access Tracker 3 Beacon / Transceiver
Tracker's legendary ease-of-use in a smaller package. The Tracker3 has Tracker2's renowned ease of use and instantaneous real-time displayand it's 20 percent smaller and lighter. T3 is the thinnest multi-antenna transceiver available. Three antennas and no-nonsense multiple burial searching.
- Unit weight with batteries: 7.6 ounces / 215 grams
- Harness weight: 3.5 oz / 100 grams
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.8 x .9 inches / 11.5 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Multiple burial indicator light
- Bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Range: 50 meters
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Ortovox Avalanche Beacon S1+
- Receive function: digital
- No. of antennas: 3
- Comfortable bag and hand loop
- Up-Box update compatible
- Microprocessor control
- Autom. switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
- Intuitive search acoustics
- Visual support at fine search
- Permanent monitoring of the transmitter
- Flagging function
- Display backlight
- Recco Reflector Inside
- Overview including burial position
- Parallel team search in multi burial
- Partner check
- Deep burial mode
- Pro mode for complex burial (4+)
- Device personalization
- Individual speker configuration / Display contrast setting
- Max. range / search strip width (im m): 55 / <50
- Batteries: 2 AAA Alkaline Micro 1,5 V
- Transmission capacity: 250h
- Dimensions (in mm): 120 x 80 x 30
- Weight (incl. battery and case): 230g
- Warranty: 5 years with registration
- Display of all victims
The S1+ combines the success stories of two unique avalanche transceiver innovations: the display showing the relative position of avalanche victims and the SMART-ANTENNA-TECHNOLOGY! Handling the device is more intuitive than ever. Once switched on, it transmits, but when opened up it switches straight to search mode. The illuminated 360° Real-Time-Display shows the position in the avalanche and gives unmistakable action instructions. As soon as the person searching begins the pinpoint search, the patented circular display and intuitive search acoustics help the location process. Located victims can now be flagged and the search can continue. Follow-up avalanche switchover and SMART-ANTENNA-TECHNOLOGY provide a safety plus for the user, while the economic power management protects the environment and your wallet just two batteries are sufficient for 250 hours in transmission mode. Of course the device can be updated.
BEING FOUND EASIER
Secondary Avalanche Switchover
Recco Reflector Inside
Permanent monitoring of the transmitter
Intuitive clam switching
Overview of the complete burial situation
Intuitive search acoustics
Precise fine search with visual support
Fast and reliable flagging function
BEING FOUND EASIER
More easily found with the S1+! The integrated SMART-ANTENNA-TECHNOLOGY analyzes the position of the antennas in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmission antenna. The result: Almost double the range in the worst coupling position, regardless of the beacon used for searching.
SECONDARY AVALANCHE SWITCHOVER
We have added a motion sensor to the S1+ to enable secondary avalanche switchover. If the sensor has not detected any motion for 60 or 100 seconds during the search, it automatically switches back to transmit mode. Thus rescuers can also be found if there has been a secondary avalanche.
RECCO REFLECTOR INSIDE
For maximum protection, we've also equipped the S1+ with a Recco reflector. Recco helps professional rescuers find victims buried in the snow even faster. This offers an additional possibility of being found quickly. The backup technology is used by more than 700 ski areas and rescue teams around the world.
To make the search situation as simple as possible, the S1+ need only be flipped open in order to enter the locating mode. Neither keys nor buttons need to be pressed - simple snap open is enough and the digital device scans the avalanche cone automatically.
VISUAL AND ACOUSTIC SEARCHING
With the S1+, you have the entire avalanche situation in view; the relative positions of all buried victims are shown. The lit display is reassuring and enables several rescuers to work together in a coordinated search action. The patented circle diagram combined with arrows and distance indication helps with the fine search. The intuitive search acoustics provide additional support throughout the entire rescue action.
The number of people buried is shown in a list on the display of the S1+. As soon as you have found the first one, you can quickly and reliably block out the signal with the flagging button. The buried person is shown as being flagged, and you can continue searching for the others.